Town of
Oneida County, NY
 Applications & Forms 

Marriage License Information

While you wait
Table Of Contents:
Where to Apply:
Town Clerk's Office
Town of Trenton Municipal Center
8520 Old Poland Road
Barneveld NY 13304
Anyone who would like to get married in New York State must obtain a marriage license from any Town or City Clerk in the state. Applicants for a marriage license must appear in person before the Clerk and be at least 18 years of age. Identification must be provided in the form of a driverís license and birth certificate. Social Security numbers are required, along with divorce papers, if applicable, or a death certificate if a former spouse has died. Other information needed are names of parents, if parents were born in this country, and where the applicant was born. There is a 24-hour waiting period after the license is obtained and it is good for 60 days.

If unable to come in during the Clerk's regular hours, call 315-896-2664 to make an appointment.