Oneida County, NY
Applications & Forms
Trenton Municipal Center
Public Meeting Room
New Procedures for Users
For uses effective January 1st, 2015, the Town of Trenton will implement the following procedures for the use of the Public Meeting Room located at the Municipal Center:
1. For Town Residents there will be a $25.00 per day Usage Fee. In addition, there will be a $50.00 refundable Security Deposit.
2. For Non-Town Residents there will be a $75.00 per day Usage Fee. In addition, there will be a $75.00 refundable Security Deposit.
3. Town Residents MUST provide proof of residency in order to receive the Town Resident rates. A Driver’s License, State Issued Non-Driver ID Card, Tax Bill, Utility Bill or any other official document bearing an address within the Town of Trenton will be accepted. Documents bearing a PO Box address will NOT be accepted.
4. Organizations will be subject to the same residency rules as individuals.
5. All reservation MUST be made in person with the Town Clerk’s Office.
6. Reservations will not be considered “booked” until the Application, Usage Fee and Deposit have been received.